- COVID-19 Precautions
- State-of-the-art ventilation system moves air out and fresh air in frequently.
- Operable windows let fresh air in.
- Large treatment rooms. Acupuncture rooms have exhaust fans.
- Face masks and social distancing required for everyone.
- Two staircases allow one-way travel to prevent crowding on stairways.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures using natural, non-toxic hypochlorous acid applied with a fogging device.
- Hypochlorous acid is made with a solution of salt, water and vinegar. It is so trusted and effective that hospitals use it.
- HEPA UVC air purifiers in treatment rooms.
- A shield guard at the front desk.
- Appointment and class times adjusted to minimize the number of people in any area at once and make time for disinfection protocols.